Monday, June 18, 2012

It's Monday, What Are You Reading? (106)


This is a fun weekly meme hosted by Sheila at Book Journey.

Books I read last week:
Blood and Silver by James R. Tuck



The book I’m reading now:
North of Beautiful
It's hard not to notice Terra Cooper.


She's tall, blond, and has an enviable body. But with one turn of her cheek, all people notice is her unmistakably "flawed" face. Terra secretly plans to leave her stifling small town in the Northwest and escape to an East Coast college, but gets pushed off-course by her controlling father. When an unexpected collision puts Terra directly in Jacob's path, the handsome but quirky Goth boy immediately challenges her assumptions about herself and her life, and she is forced in yet another direction. With her carefully laid plans disrupted, will Terra be able to find her true path?


Written in lively, artful prose, award-winning author Justina Chen Headley has woven together a powerful novel about a fractured family, falling in love, travel, and the meaning of true beauty.

Books that spark my interest this week:
The Ideal Man by Julie Garwood
Touch of Frost by Jennifer Estep



No comments:

Post a Comment

Sorry about the CAPTCHA folks. I'm getting too much spam again!!

Thank you for taking the time to comment! I read every one that I receive and I appreciate your thoughts.