Tuesday, June 21, 2011

Once Every Never Book Launch


I just got back from Toronto where I went to see Lesley Livingston at her book launch for Once Every Never. Lesley is such a fun and friendly author, she loves to talk one on one with her readers and has quite the sense of humor!




We were also lucky enough to learn tonight that Penguin Canada has signed on for books two and three in this series! How exciting! The book I originally thought to be a stand alone now has more to come! I can't wait for more adventures with Clare, Milo and Alice!



Lesley ingeniously had some actors join us as characters from the book.
(From left to right: Connal, a Roman soldier, myself and Boudicca)


1 comment:

  1. That is super awesome. More Milo!! I'm really looking forward to seeing what the other two books will bring to the series!

    I'm so jealous that you attended the launch party. I was supposed to go but...sigh..work got in the way. *has a fit* It's good to see that everyone had a wonderful time though!

    -Mocha from A Cupcake and A Latte: YA Reads, Reviews & More!.

    ReplyDelete

Sorry about the CAPTCHA folks. I'm getting too much spam again!!

Thank you for taking the time to comment! I read every one that I receive and I appreciate your thoughts.