Friday, June 17, 2011

Love That Line (11)

Love That Line is hosted by Jessica Rabbit's Corner, it's a little thing where we post a favorite quote or two from the book(s) currently on our night stands.


Darkness Becomes Her by Kelly Keaton

His head came up, and I was met with the most startling gray eyes I'd ever seen. In my peripheral vision, I saw his black backpack slowly slide out of his hand and hit the floor.


A grin split Sebastian's face, slicing two dimples into his cheeks.

Holy Mary Mother of God. I actually stopped breathing for a second.


He continued to unravel my hair. I held my breath. A dry lump rose in my throat, and my heart began to thump harder and faster. "Why," he began in a low voice, "give your ancestors this beauty and then make them die before their twenty-first birthday?"



No comments:

Post a Comment

Sorry about the CAPTCHA folks. I'm getting too much spam again!!

Thank you for taking the time to comment! I read every one that I receive and I appreciate your thoughts.