Friday, June 3, 2011

Love That Line (9)

Love That Line is hosted by Jessica Rabbit's Corner, it's a little thing where we post a favorite quote or two from the book(s) currently on our night stands.


Bad Penny by Sharon Sala


"He told me he'd seen the footage on the news and didn't even realize who I was until a couple of days later, when he happened to catch my name as they were airing it again. He said I was one lucky woman."

"What did you say?"

"I reminded him that cats have nine lives."

Wilson grinned, then gave her a quick kiss just as the doorknob turned. By the time the door opened, they were sitting politely side by side, smiling at the doctor who entered.


Wilson could see the thoughts going through her mind. "You are not hunting a killer with a baby in your belly, do you hear me?"


"So, Detective Montoya, I have to thank you for my life. However, since I seem to be bleeding, I hope you'll excuse me for not offering you some tea."



1 comment:

  1. Ohh good ones. I like the last one best. :)

    ReplyDelete

Sorry about the CAPTCHA folks. I'm getting too much spam again!!

Thank you for taking the time to comment! I read every one that I receive and I appreciate your thoughts.