Friday, March 2, 2012

Month In Review: February



Sorry I'm a couple of days late, everyone! March just kinda snuck up on me!

Books I read and their "Dragon Hearts of Love" rating:
(For reviews, please go to "Books Read in 2012")


1. Lucky Penny by Catherine Anderson 4
This was a sweet historical, western romance. Some of the characters came off as a little naive, but I still really enjoy Catherine's storytelling.

2. Love Story by Jennifer Echols 3
Not my favorite by Jennifer, but I did enjoy the tug-and-pull romance between the main characters.

3. Whisper No Lies by Cindy Gerard 4
I don't think I'll ever get enough of Cindy's alpha males! Full to the brim with suspense, danger and hot sexual tension, this book has everything an armchair romance adventurer could ask for.

4. You Against Me by Jenny Downham 3
I loved that this story was about the loved ones connected to a victim, rather than the victim themselves. It was a very unique writing perspective that I enjoyed, the book was just a little too slow paced for me.

5. Memories of Murder by Lara Nance 3
The mixture of magic and mystery kept me reading, and there was a sweet romantic story within as well, but I just couldn't fully connect with the book and the characters.

6. Devotion by Kristie Cook 4
I am liking this series, but at the same time I'm still confused what it is about. I feel that I read more about the two main characters having sex than about them battling against evil forces to save innocent souls.

7. Darkling by Yasmine Galenorn 5
Incredible. I don't know how to say it any better than that. Yasmine's series is an intense rush with twists and turns that constantly keep you guessing.

8. Second Skin by Judith Graves 5
This was even more intense than the first of the series, Judith's writing style has matured and the action-packed pages had me biting my nails a time or two!


Guest Author:
Karen Mahoney



1 comment:

Sorry about the CAPTCHA folks. I'm getting too much spam again!!

Thank you for taking the time to comment! I read every one that I receive and I appreciate your thoughts.