Monday, March 26, 2012

It's Monday, What Are You Reading? (94)


This is a fun weekly meme hosted by Sheila at Book Journey.



Books I read last week:
The Smoke Thief by Shana Abé



The book I’m reading now:
A Temptation of Angels:
Even angels make mistakes in this page-turning epic romance...

When her parents are murdered before her eyes, sixteen-year-old Helen Cartwright finds herself launched into an underground London where a mysterious organization called the Dictata controls the balance of good and evil. Helen learns that she is one of three remaining angelic descendants charged with protecting the world's past, present, and future. Unbeknownst to her, she has been trained her whole life to accept this responsibility. Now, as she finds herself torn between the angelic brothers protecting her and the devastatingly handsome childhood friend who wants to destroy her, she must prepare to be brave, to be hunted, and above all to be strong, because temptation will be hard to resist, even for an angel.



Books that spark my interest this week:
Dark Beginnings by Gena Showalter
Stolen Away by Alexandra Harvey
The Name of the Star by Maureen Johnson




No comments:

Post a Comment

Sorry about the CAPTCHA folks. I'm getting too much spam again!!

Thank you for taking the time to comment! I read every one that I receive and I appreciate your thoughts.