Friday, March 2, 2012

Forgotten Fridays (1)




Hey Everyone! I am changing my Wednesday Random Recommendations meme, and moving them to Fridays as: Forgotten Fridays! (I don't claim to be the first with this idea and I have no idea if anyone else is doing these as well). Wednesdays are pretty much filled up with My Book Boyfriend, and I'm kinda getting tired of the Friday 56, so here we go...

I invite and welcome anyone interested to post their own "Forgotten Friday" (original Wednesday Random Recommendation post) on their blog and join in the fun! Some books might not be very recent reads, but I hope that just helps these (sometimes forgotten) books earn a spot on your own TBR pile!



Chain Lightning by Elizabeth Lowell
Series: N/A
First Published: September 1999
Chain Lightning

Mandy Blythe is sent on the vacation from hell by her well-meaning boss. Her two major fears are airplanes and water, and her imposed trip takes her to a small island in the Great Barrier Reef off Australia. After fighting hysteria on the commercial plane, she is forced into a very small plane by Damon Sutter, her boss' nephew. Damon is the man of mystery who jet-sets all over the world, helping the downtrodden while leaving a string of broken hearts in his wake. All he wants is to relax and go diving. He does not know why his beloved aunt sent Mandy to him, but he does know that he wants no part of it. But the island's isolation and Mandy's attempts to overcome her fears begin to work on Damon. An early Lowell love story available for the first time in hardcover features not only her trademark misunderstood hero and noble heroine, but also fabulous descriptions of the reef and Australian hospitality, making for a tale that will please every classic-romance fan.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Sorry about the CAPTCHA folks. I'm getting too much spam again!!

Thank you for taking the time to comment! I read every one that I receive and I appreciate your thoughts.