Tuesday, June 14, 2011

Teaser Tuesdays (56)


Teaser Tuesdays is a weekly event hosted by MizB of Should Be Reading.



Today's book: Siren by Tricia Rayburn


My sister Justine always believed that the best way to deal with your fear of the dark is to pretend it's really light.

Years ago, she tried to put the theory into practice as we lay in our beds, surrounded by blackness. Protected by a fortress of pillows, I was convinced evil hid in the shadows, waiting for my breathing to slow before it pounced. And every night, Justine, a year older but decades wiser, would patiently distract me.
(Page 1)







No comments:

Post a Comment

Sorry about the CAPTCHA folks. I'm getting too much spam again!!

Thank you for taking the time to comment! I read every one that I receive and I appreciate your thoughts.