Friday, June 10, 2011

Love That Line (10)


Love That Line is hosted by Jessica Rabbit's Corner, it's a little thing where we post a favorite quote or two from the book(s) currently on our night stands.

Overprotected by Jennifer Laurens




He shook his head. "There I go again, saying things that get me in trouble," he stated lightly.



Colin's fingers tightened at my waist and around my hand. "And, it's not that I didn't want to dance with you. I work for your father. Never mix business with pleasure."



He stepped close. "How am I going to resist you?"







2 comments:

  1. Thanks for posting these. It's fun the details that readers pick out :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like the last one best. :) I hope her answer was "you woun't." buah ha ha.

    ReplyDelete

Sorry about the CAPTCHA folks. I'm getting too much spam again!!

Thank you for taking the time to comment! I read every one that I receive and I appreciate your thoughts.