Friday, June 24, 2011

Love That Line (12)

Love That Line is hosted by Jessica Rabbit's Corner, it's a little thing where we post a favorite quote or two from the book(s) currently on our night stands.


The Iron Queen by Julie Kagawa


The boy I'd known for most of my life was gone, like he never existed, and only Puck remained.


"You're a cat," I blurted stupidly, and I swore it arched a brow at me.


"So," he murmured, grinning as he tilted my chin up, "before I march off to battle, how 'bout a kiss for luck?"









2 comments:

  1. I love those, I've actually been curious about this series I think I will definetly check them out now. :)

    My LTL wil be up in just a few. One of the lines is a bit on Rated R side, but funny.

    ReplyDelete

Sorry about the CAPTCHA folks. I'm getting too much spam again!!

Thank you for taking the time to comment! I read every one that I receive and I appreciate your thoughts.