Wednesday, June 29, 2011

My Book Boyfriend (24)


My Book Boyfriend is a weekly meme hosted by Missie of The Unread Reader, in which we swoon over boys in books!
(I--as in me, Amy--don't like to use commercial photos, I like to use the authors' descriptions and my imagination.)



Gabriel Jones
Book: Show No Mercy by Cindy Gerard
Series: Black Ops Inc.

This military soldier turned mercenary has brown eyes set in a hard, beautiful face. His skin is deeply tanned, evidence of a life spent under tropical sunlight. Shoulders that are angular and broad, his wide chest is lightly dusted with dark hair. Thick veins press against the skin of his forearms and over the bulky muscles of his biceps. He wants everyone to believe that he lives for the adrenaline rush, the danger of the job or the money, but he truly fights for what he believes in; he fights for the freedom of others that are unable to.








Quotes:

Her heart picked up an extra beat when he turned to her, lifted his hand, and tucked the flower behind her ear.

His palm was warm as it lingered on her cheek, a light caress as he searched her eyes for the longest moment. She waited for him to say something, to do something, like kiss her. For an instant ripe with anticipation and longing, she thought he would.



His grin faded. His eyes filled. "I love you, Jenna." No hesitation. No doubt.

"Again."

"I love you."



4 comments:

  1. OMG GABE! I love this series so much, great choice!

    (already thinking about a Johnny Reed MBB post...) LOL!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awe. I guy who isn't afraid to say "I love you" is so sweet! Gabe sounds very admirable. I hadn't heard of this series before, so I'm glad you featured him. Thanks, Amy.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have this series on my TBR list, it sounds fab;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is another one of those Romantic Suspense series that I've been on the fence about. I'm guessing you think it's worth it? Gabriel sounds like he might be...

    ReplyDelete

Sorry about the CAPTCHA folks. I'm getting too much spam again!!

Thank you for taking the time to comment! I read every one that I receive and I appreciate your thoughts.