Sunday, December 16, 2012

Sundays with Sarah (23)


To find out more about Sarah and this feature go here.

Today will not be a Sundays with Sarah post.





Sarah and I would like to send out our condolences to each and every individual affected by the tragedy in Newtown, Connecticut that occurred on Friday November 14, 2012. God bless everyone mourning the loss of a loved one this weekend. Words never seem to be enough. To be taken in such a cruel way, to lose someone so quickly, is nothing short of devastating.

And if I go, while you’re still here…
Know that I live on,
Vibrating to a different measure
Behind a thin veil you cannot
See through.

You will not see me,
So you must have faith.

I wait for the time when
We can soar together again,
Both aware of each other.

Until then, live your life to its fullest
And when you need me,
Just whisper my name in your heart,
…I will be there.

~ Emily Dickinson



and

No comments:

Post a Comment

Sorry about the CAPTCHA folks. I'm getting too much spam again!!

Thank you for taking the time to comment! I read every one that I receive and I appreciate your thoughts.