Thursday, December 13, 2012

Something Wicked by Michelle Rowen {Mini Review}

Something Wicked:
Every woman has a sexy demon inside her just waiting to get out, but for Eden Riley it's a little different. Her inner demon is named Darrak, and he's been inhabiting bodies for the past three hundred years. In the daytime, thanks to her special psychic energy, he's able to take physical shape—a shape she wouldn't mind getting her hands on, it it wasn't a threat to her immortal soul...

Because of her possession, Eden now has uncontrollable black magic at her fingertips, and she and Darrak are trying to end the curse that binds them before the situation gets any worse. To do it, they'll have to get tangled up with some unsavory characters from the underworld. When sparks and spells fly, they could get the distance they need...or each will have their own private hell to pay.



Second in the Living in Eden trilogy by Michelle Rowen, and there were so many twists and turns that I was kept on the edge of my seat the entire book. I still really love Michelle’s fun and unique story of demon possession. The cast of characters, new and old, continues to be incredible; they are well rounded and deep. Each time Michelle strips a layer away, another is revealed. Secrets, danger and mystery fill every page and I can't wait to jump into the final book: That Old Black Magic.





No comments:

Post a Comment

Sorry about the CAPTCHA folks. I'm getting too much spam again!!

Thank you for taking the time to comment! I read every one that I receive and I appreciate your thoughts.