Tuesday, May 1, 2012

The Hunger Games (The Movie)


Yes, yes...I know almost every one has seen the movie already!






I don't normally do movie reviews, or talk much about the movies I have seen here on my blog, but when it comes to this series, I just can't seem to help myself!

I finally dragged my hubby to the theater last night to see The Hunger Games. And I have to say WOW! I think they did a pretty good job adapting the book to film.  However strange this may seem, I actually found the pace of the movie to be a lot slower than that of the book, but that did not in any way diminish my enjoyment of the film.  Despite knowing what was going to happen I still found myself bawling every time something bad happened. I loved the actors chosen to portray the characters and enjoyed the visual effects. 

I can't wait to see what they do with the next film.



1 comment:

  1. Thanks for your comments about how good they adpated the book to the movie. I saw the movie first and then had to read the book after. There were definitely some differences but overall I think the movie really followed the book.

    ReplyDelete

Sorry about the CAPTCHA folks. I'm getting too much spam again!!

Thank you for taking the time to comment! I read every one that I receive and I appreciate your thoughts.