Friday, May 11, 2012

Forgotten Fridays (11)


I invite and welcome anyone interested to post their own Forgotten Friday and join in the fun! I feature a book that I have read and have forgotten http://www.blogger.com/img/blank.gifhow much I enjoyed it. Some books might recent reads and some might be older reads, but I hope thist helps these (sometimes forgotten) books earn a spot on your own TBR pile!


If Angels Burn by Lynn Viehl
Series: Darkyn
First Published: April 2005
My Review
If Angels Burn (Darkyn, #1)

In the depths of human desire, eternity awaits…

She Restores the Light of Hope.

Dr. Alexandra Keller is Chicago's most brilliant reconstructive surgeon.

He Dwells in Shadow.

Michael Cyprien is New Orleans' most reclusive millionaire -- in desperate need of Dr. Keller's skills.

A New Dawn Awaits Them Both…
 

Beneath the foundation of a mansion in the heart of the Garden District, Alexandra will perform an illegal surgery. Her patient’s disfigurement is beyond medical repair. But his body’s ability to recuperate from his wounds borders on the miraculous.Alexandra knows Michael Cyprien is no ordinary patient. Intrigued by how his remarkable physiology might benefit medical science, she is even more compelled by his presence -- and the mystery surrounding him and his associates, a cadre of immortals who call themselves the Darkyn…



1 comment:

  1. I love this theme, and this book looks exciting. I might have to look this one up!

    ReplyDelete

Sorry about the CAPTCHA folks. I'm getting too much spam again!!

Thank you for taking the time to comment! I read every one that I receive and I appreciate your thoughts.