Friday, December 16, 2011

True Blue By Diana Palmer


True Blue:
Detective Rick Marquez has never met a case he couldn't solve or a woman he couldn't charm. But this smooth-talking Texan is about to meet the one woman who'll lasso him-body and soul!
















Diana Palmer rarely changes her recipe for romance, and this installment of the Long Tall Texans series is no exception. The tension was hot, the romance was sweet and by the end the hero and heroine had fallen in love. This story follows a character I have been waiting for since I met him ages ago in another book; I did enjoy the journey of him falling in love, but the mystery side to the story fell flat for me. There were a lot of names and references to previous stories that, even I a-hard-core-Palmer-fan, had trouble keeping track of. I find that lately Diana is just lumping in a whole lot of information, that ya, might be considered interesting to some, but in reality is just something to fill the pages.







No comments:

Post a Comment

Sorry about the CAPTCHA folks. I'm getting too much spam again!!

Thank you for taking the time to comment! I read every one that I receive and I appreciate your thoughts.