Wednesday, December 21, 2011

My Book Boyfriend (49)


My Book Boyfriend is a weekly meme hosted by Missie of The Unread Reader, in which we swoon over boys in books!
(I--as in me, Amy--don't like to use commercial photos, I like to use the authors' descriptions and my imagination.)



Gabriel Daratrazanoff
Book: Dark Legend by Christine Feehan
Series: Carpathians

Strong features and black gleaming eyes, his long black hair is usually tied with a leather thong at the nape of his neck. Standing tall and strong, he looks like what he is: a warrior. He is one of the greatest vampire hunters among his people, and has had centuries to perfect his skills. The power in him is so obvious that it clings to him like a second skin, and so incredibly handsome you can't help but notice. He moves with the grace of a large jungle cat, powerful muscles rippling beneath his shirt. His voice is velvet soft, gentle, impossible to ignore.






Quotes:


"You are Carpathian then." Very gently he reached out and took her hand, carefully prying open her fingers one by one and exposing the fingernail marks on her palm. Before she could guess his intention, he bent his dark head, his mouth brushing the marks with exquisite gentleness.


With a little sigh, Gabriel pulled Francesca closer to him and buried his face in her wealth of soft, fragrant hair. It gave him a sense of peace to hold her, to have his body wrapped so possessively around hers. He needed her so desperately, far more than she needed him. His last breath took the scent of her into his heart and lungs, carried it with him into the healing sleep of his people.




4 comments:

  1. I read the first book in this series and it wasn't really for me. But those quotes are definitely swoon worthy! I also mostly like to use my imagination when picturing a character. A real live person can never match the hunk in my head :-)

    Visit My Book Boyfriend

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awe! I love that sweet palm kiss scene. I've heard a lot of great things about the Carpathians series.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Aww! Such sweet quotes! This book sounds really good!

    Jesse
    Pretty In Fiction

    ReplyDelete
  4. See...I lurve me some hunky vampire hunters...I'm not sure if the carpathians are for me though...I'll give the first one a try Sometime I suppose...but it might take me a while lol :)

    ReplyDelete

Sorry about the CAPTCHA folks. I'm getting too much spam again!!

Thank you for taking the time to comment! I read every one that I receive and I appreciate your thoughts.