Monday, December 12, 2011

It's Monday, What Are You Reading? (81)


This is a fun weekly meme hosted by Sheila at Book Journey.



Books I read last week:
My Life Undecided by Jessica Brody
Bloodlust by Michelle Rowen



The book I’m reading now:
Juniper Crescent:
Oksanya has been given the gift of a lifetime in the miraculous Isis operation, which replaced defective genes in her body with the genes of a cheetah. She can run faster and see better than everyone else in the world. Everyone else, however, is split on what to do with Oksanya. Many believe she has sold her humanity for the cure. The rest think she has improved her life and her species.




Books that spark my interest this week:
Personal Demons by Lisa Desrochers
Touch of Frost by Jennifer Estep
Bloodborn by Karen Kincy




No comments:

Post a Comment

Sorry about the CAPTCHA folks. I'm getting too much spam again!!

Thank you for taking the time to comment! I read every one that I receive and I appreciate your thoughts.