Wednesday, December 14, 2011

My Book Boyfriend (48)


My Book Boyfriend is a weekly meme hosted by Missie of The Unread Reader, in which we swoon over boys in books!
(I--as in me, Amy--don't like to use commercial photos, I like to use the authors' descriptions and my imagination.)




Curtis Green
Book: Fairy Bad Day by Amanda Ashby
Series: N/A

He's fifteen and a dragon slayer, and even though he is "sight blind" he can hear, smell and sense when paranormal beings are around. A Sagittarius, tanned and six-feet tall with broad shoulders, muscular arms and blond curls that fall this way and that across his chocolate brown eyes.









Quotes:

"Remember yesterday when you saw the darkhel and you wanted to go and look for it?" Curtis explained in an earnest voice. "Well, you asked me what kind of slayer I was. I guess I'd like to think I'm the kind who is there for his friends."
"We're friends?" The words were out of her mouth before she knew it, and Emma groaned at herself in annoyance. She had so not intended to say that.
"I, well...I'd like us to be." Curtis looked at her, his dark eyes piercing into hers in a way that caused an unfamiliar sensation to go racing through her body. She felt her pulse quicken and suddenly realized that she wasn't remotely in control of this situation. She coughed to cover her confusion and decided that a change of subject was required. Immediately.


"Trust me, I could never mistake you for anyone else." A small smile hovered on his lips. Then before she could even begin to allow his words to sink in, Curtis let his crutches fall with a clatter to the ground and closed the distance between them. "And now there's something I've wanted to do for a while...Emma."



5 comments:

  1. Ummm.. probably a bit too young for me, but then again, that's never stopped me before! LOL!

    Please believe me when I say but only when it comes to fictional boys. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. A dragon slayer! Sexy! LOL He is a little young but now that I think about I love a lot of guys in YA books who are usually 16-18 and I'm 26! LOL But oh well!

    Check Out My Book Boyfriend!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Curtis Green sounds awesome! I never would have guess he is a dragon slayer seeing the book cover though ;l

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hahaa.. I love the cover for this book. I really need to ckeck it out :D And that last quote.. makes you want to know what happens next, he hee!

    Happy midnight dreams!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I haven't heard of this book, but Curtis intrigues me. I love the idea of a dragon slayer... :) Great choice and I love the quotes!

    ReplyDelete

Sorry about the CAPTCHA folks. I'm getting too much spam again!!

Thank you for taking the time to comment! I read every one that I receive and I appreciate your thoughts.