Sunday, February 6, 2011

In My Mailbox (42)



In My Mailbox is hosted by The Story Siren.





Shadow Touch by Marjorie M. Liu (re-release with new cover)
Archangel's Consort (which apparently I got last week and totally forgot about it!)
The Iron Queen by Julie Kagawa
Kiss of Life by Daniel Waters
You Dropped A Blonde On Me by Dakota Cassidy
Cryer's Cross by Lisa McMann
Everlasting by Angie Frazier
Choker by Elizabeth Woods

As I told you all previously, I am purchasing all of Marjorie's Dirk & Steele books with the new covers, and although I love the old cover, I think I am partial to the new one...LOL:

Old:


New:



3 comments:

  1. oh yeah..the new cover is very smexy!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh cryers cross and choker are both on my to read list.

    ReplyDelete

Sorry about the CAPTCHA folks. I'm getting too much spam again!!

Thank you for taking the time to comment! I read every one that I receive and I appreciate your thoughts.