Wednesday, December 1, 2010

YA of the 80s and 90s Reading Challenge

YA of the 80s and 90s Reading Challenge



The Book Vixen is hosting a fun challenge to see how many YA books that were originally published in the 80s and 90s you can read; starting January 1, 2011 to December 31, 2011. Go here to sign up!


Here is a list of books that qualify that I have sitting here on my shelf:

1. Remember Me Anthology by Christopher Pike
2. Thirst Anthologies 1-2 by Christopher Pike
3. Scavenger Hunt by Christopher Pike
4. The Lifeguard by Richie Tankersley Cusick
5. Beach Party by R. L. Stine
6. Dark Visions Anthology by L.J. Smith
7. Howl’s Moving Castle by Diana Wynne Jones
8. The Silver Kiss by Annette Curtis Klause


So that is the beginning of my list! I’ll be hitting up my used bookstores to find more!






3 comments:

  1. OMG! I LOVE Christopher Pike and R.L. Stine. I can't wait to find out what your thoughts are on them. Remember Me and The Last Vampire books were AWESOME! My all time favorite books.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for participating in the reading challenge! I got Pike and Stine on my list too :)

    ReplyDelete

Sorry about the CAPTCHA folks. I'm getting too much spam again!!

Thank you for taking the time to comment! I read every one that I receive and I appreciate your thoughts.