Wednesday, December 1, 2010

Wednesday Random Recommendation (34)




Too Hot to Handle:
Tory Wells arrived at Sundance Ranch with only a battered suitcase and a letter from a friend that promised employment. Recovering from knee surgery, Tory desperately needed this job. And Ethan Reever was her only hope.
But Reever wasted no time in telling Tory he wanted nothing to do with some city-bred stranger. In his opinion, a woman like Tory knew nothing about ranch life, and he'd decided long ago that he had no use for pretty, useless women. Especially one who looked at him as innocently as Tory did -- no matter how much he desired her . . .
Tory knew one thing for certain. Determined to show him she could make it on her own, she vowed never to ask Reever for anything ever again. Not a job. Not money. And definitely not his love.



Elizabeth Lowell is one of my favorite authors and I absolutely devour anything with her name on it! I love Tory and Ethan, the tension and heat between them cannot be denied, Ethan is a cowboy definitely worth loving.





I invite and welcome anyone interested in participating to post their own "Random Recommendation" (original post) on their blog (and include a link back to this blog) and join in the fun! Some books might not be very recent reads, but I hope that just helps these (sometimes forgotten) books earn a spot on your own bookshelf!



1 comment:

  1. I love Elizabeth Lowell, have not read this one or much of anything by her in a very long time.... Thanks for the heads up Amy!

    jackie >_<

    ReplyDelete

Sorry about the CAPTCHA folks. I'm getting too much spam again!!

Thank you for taking the time to comment! I read every one that I receive and I appreciate your thoughts.