Tuesday, December 7, 2010

Teaser Tuesdays (28)


Teaser Tuesdays is a weekly event hosted by MizB of Should Be Reading.


Today's book: Last Sacrifice by Richelle Mead


"I don’t like cages.
I don’t even like going to zoos. The first time I went to one, I almost had a claustrophobic attack looking at those poor animals. I couldn’t imagine any creature living that way. Sometimes I even felt a little bad for the criminals, condemned to life in a cell. I’d certainly never expected to spend my life in one."
(Page 11)



Here is how it works:
- Grab your current read
- Open to a random page
- Share two (2 or 3) “teaser” sentences from somewhere on that page BE CAREFUL NOT TO INCLUDE SPOILERS! (make sure that what you share doesn’t give too much away! You don’t want to ruin the book for others!)
- Remember to show the title & author, too, so that others can add the book to their TBR Lists if they like your teasers!






3 comments:

  1. Sounds like someone has found herself in trouble....

    Here's mine: http://myreadersblock.blogspot.com/2010/12/teaser-tuesdays.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. "Maybe under all that guilt and certainty that he couldn't love again, he still wanted me. I would have liked to have found out. but I didn't have the time. Instead, I punched him." (Page 97)

    This was probably my favorite scene in the book I could not stop laughing.

    ReplyDelete
  3. No offense but the first time I looked at the cover, it was something like a fashion picture but nice story, though. :-)

    ReplyDelete

Sorry about the CAPTCHA folks. I'm getting too much spam again!!

Thank you for taking the time to comment! I read every one that I receive and I appreciate your thoughts.