Tuesday, December 21, 2010

Teaser Tuesdays (30)


Teaser Tuesdays is a weekly event hosted by MizB of Should Be Reading.


Today's book: Entice by Carrie Jones


"'Am I really not allowed to complain about being here?' I ask as we enter Bedford High School about an hour late for the winter ball. In an attempt to make it more ball and less high school, the lights are dimmed in the front foyer and giant white snowflakes and twinkly lights dangle from the ceiling. They are supposed to look festive, but they are dingy from years of use. The white is sort of an off-yellow that looks like old tea=stained teeth more than snow." (Page 1)



Here is how it works:
- Grab your current read
- Open to a random page
- Share two (2 or 3) “teaser” sentences from somewhere on that page BE CAREFUL NOT TO INCLUDE SPOILERS! (make sure that what you share doesn’t give too much away! You don’t want to ruin the book for others!)
- Remember to show the title & author, too, so that others can add the book to their TBR Lists if they like your teasers!






2 comments:

  1. This one sounds excellent. I love the image. I have two teasers again this week. My adult teaser is from Nocturne by Syrie James and my YA teaser is from Across the Universe by Beth Revis. Happy reading!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Makes me think of Christmas, Great Pick!

    Here is My Teaser!

    ReplyDelete

Sorry about the CAPTCHA folks. I'm getting too much spam again!!

Thank you for taking the time to comment! I read every one that I receive and I appreciate your thoughts.