Wednesday, March 5, 2014

Why Haven't I Read You? (43)

Every Wednesday I’ll choose a book off one of my (many, many) shelves that I haven’t read for some reason or another, and include the first few lines from the first page.
Feel free to join in, and comment about the books I feature if you have read them!

”Sir?” she repeats. “How soondo you want it to get there?”

I rub two fingers, hard, over my left eyebrow. The throbbing has become intense. “It doesn’t matter,” I say.

The clerk takes the package, the shoebox that sat on my porch less than twenty-four hours ago; rewrapped in a brown paper bag, sealed with clear packing tape, exactly as I had received it. But now addressed with a new name. the next name on Hannah Baker’s list.


Thirteen Reasons Why by Jay Asher



2 comments:

  1. Sounds intriguing... I may have to add that one to my reading list!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This was a really good read! I hope you're able to read it soon.

    ReplyDelete

Sorry about the CAPTCHA folks. I'm getting too much spam again!!

Thank you for taking the time to comment! I read every one that I receive and I appreciate your thoughts.