Thursday, March 13, 2014

Thursday Thirteen (34)


Thursday Thirteen is a weekly meme with a simple theme: each Thursday you blog a list of 13 things. What kind of things? Any kind! Just come up with a list theme and run with it.
*All of my lists are in no particular order.*

Under the Radar Books I Love

1. Apparition by Gail Gallant

2. The Faerie Path by Allan Frewin Jones

3. Phantom by Susan Kay

4. Beauty for Ashes by Dorothy Clark

5. Pluto’s Ghost by Sheree Fitch

6. Red Fire by Deidre Knight

7. Memory Zero by Keri Arthur

8. Ice by Sarah Beth Durst

9. Sea by Heidi R. Kling

10. Willow by Julia Hoban

11. Red Moon Rising by Peter Moore

12. Blood and Chocolate by Annette Curtis Klause

13. Nine Lives by Sharon Sala



2 comments:

  1. I love these type of lists! The only one I've heard of is Blood and Chocolate though I haven't read it. I think I'll check some of these out especially Ice and Memory Zero.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have both Sea and Willow on my bookshelf :)

    ReplyDelete

Sorry about the CAPTCHA folks. I'm getting too much spam again!!

Thank you for taking the time to comment! I read every one that I receive and I appreciate your thoughts.