Thursday, March 27, 2014

Thursday Thirteen (36)


Thursday Thirteen is a weekly meme with a simple theme: each Thursday you blog a list of 13 things. What kind of things? Any kind! Just come up with a list theme and run with it.
*All of my lists are in no particular order.*
 

Must Read Fairy Tales

1. Wicked Lovely by Melissa Marr

2. Tithe by Holly Black

3. Wondrous Strange by Lesley Livingston

4. The Iron King by Julie Kagawa

5. The Iron Witch by Karen Mahoney

6. Wings by Aprilynne Pike

7. Need by Carrie Jones

8. Lament: The Faerie Queen's Deception by Maggie Stiefvater

9. The Faerie Ring by Kiki Hamilton

10. Fairy Bad Day by Amanda Ashby

11. Switched by Amanda Hocking

12. Fairy Metal Thunder by J.L. Bryan

13. Paranormalcy by Kiersten White

4 comments:

  1. Thanks.I like fairy tales. I've read Wicked Lovely and The Iron Witch, but not the others, so I copied your list for what to read next. Have you read The Selection? It's a princess story that has a fairy tale air to it.

    http://www.miaceleste.com/?p=346#

    ReplyDelete
  2. I definitely have to check out some of these!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Several of these are on my TBR pile! You have just confirmed several I will be reading next. I LOVE the Wing series!! Thanks! New follower via GFC!

    Heather @ Ya Fantasy Book Junkie  

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ooh I loved Paranormalcy! It's the only one I've read from your list, so I'll have to check the others out.

    Tanya Patrice
    Girlxoxo.com

    ReplyDelete

Sorry about the CAPTCHA folks. I'm getting too much spam again!!

Thank you for taking the time to comment! I read every one that I receive and I appreciate your thoughts.