Thursday, March 20, 2014

Thursday Thirteen (35)


Thursday Thirteen is a weekly meme with a simple theme: each Thursday you blog a list of 13 things. What kind of things? Any kind! Just come up with a list theme and run with it.
*All of my lists are in no particular order.*
 

I Quit :) 
(for no other reason than I've lost interest)

1. Mageverse series by Angela Knight

2. Robert Langdon series by Dan Brown

3. Drakon series by Shana Abé

4. Alien Huntress series by Gena Showalter

5. Birthright series by Gabrielle Zevin

6. Bayou series by Stella Cameron

7. Halo series by Alexandra Adornetto

8. Moonlight series by Nancy Gideon

9. Jaguar Warriors series by Juliana Stone

10. The Forest of Hands and Teeth series by Carrie Ryan

11. Numbers series by Rachel Ward

12. Lightworld/Darkworld series by Jennifer Armentrout

13. Shadowdwellers series by Jacquelyn Frank


2 comments:

  1. Thanks for your list. I enjoyed the Forest of Hands and Teeth series, but I'm not sure I read them all. I'll have to check. :)

    My post is about books, too. http://otherworlddiner.blogspot.com/2014/03/httpswww.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. What are you quitting, I wonder? I am not familiar with any of these books but some of them have some great titles.

    ReplyDelete

Sorry about the CAPTCHA folks. I'm getting too much spam again!!

Thank you for taking the time to comment! I read every one that I receive and I appreciate your thoughts.