Monday, March 10, 2014

It's Monday, What Are You Reading? (171)



Books I read last week:
'Til Death by Sharon Sala
Dark Fire by Elizabeth Lowell
Apparition by Gail Gallant


The book I’m reading now:
Fallen:
As chaos descends on a crippled Earth, survivors are tormented by strange psychic gifts. In this time of apocalyptic despair, love is put to the test. One woman with mysterious healing power guides seven children to safety. Charismatic Arthur offers her a haven. Slowly Emma falls for him. But at the moment of their sweetest love, his devastating secret is revealed, and they are lost to each other. Will Emma stay with him?


Books that spark my interest this week:
The Darkest Minds by Alexandra Bracken
Damage by Anya Parrish


No comments:

Post a Comment

Sorry about the CAPTCHA folks. I'm getting too much spam again!!

Thank you for taking the time to comment! I read every one that I receive and I appreciate your thoughts.