Friday, July 8, 2011

Love That Line (13)

Love That Line is hosted by Jessica Rabbit's Corner, it's a little thing where we post a favorite quote or two from the book(s) currently on our night stands.


Rising Moon by Lori Handeland


This was all foolishness. I didn't believe in curses; I thought voodoo was a joke. But someone at Rising Moon obviously didn't share my opinion.


"Doesn't everyone always want it to be love, cher?" he whispered.


"Full moon, disappearances, deaths. Doesn't that equal werewolf to you?"







1 comment:

  1. lol, I like those. Especially the last because I think that would be something my brother would say in which I would probably respond with "surrrrre, or it could just be some nut job running about killing people."

    Is this series any good? I've considered trying it but I'm still trying to talk myself into reading any type of werewolf theme book, lol.

    ReplyDelete

Sorry about the CAPTCHA folks. I'm getting too much spam again!!

Thank you for taking the time to comment! I read every one that I receive and I appreciate your thoughts.