Monday, July 4, 2011

It's Monday, What Are You Reading? (58)


This is a fun weekly meme hosted by Sheila at Book Journey.



Books I read last week:
Destiny Binds by Tammy Blackwell
Take No Prisoners by Cindy Gerard
Stick by Andrew Smith
Show No Mercy by Cindy Gerard



The book I’m reading now:
Secrets and Shadows:
Nothing's simple when you run with werewolves. Jess Gillmansen thinks she's seen it all but her eyes are about to be opened to even more danger and a reality far more paranormal than she's suspected. With Jess' realization that the Rusakovas' mother is still alive and imprisoned, the group's choices become harder and trust more important. Lines are drawn and relationships change as the broken Rusakova family struggles to reunite to free their mother - and those who Jess thought to be normal people show themselves to be much, much more...



Books that spark my interest this week:
Nightshade by Michelle Rowen
The Trouble with Green by Liv James
No Mercy by Sherrilyn Kenyon



No comments:

Post a Comment

Sorry about the CAPTCHA folks. I'm getting too much spam again!!

Thank you for taking the time to comment! I read every one that I receive and I appreciate your thoughts.