Thursday, April 17, 2014

We Are Silent

Please join me today, April 17th as I take a Vow of Silence for the children who cannot speak for themselves.
Our silence will be their voice.

Around the world, there are those whose voices are not heard. They are the girls who are denied an education because of gender inequality, school fees or the need to stay home and care for younger siblings. They are the child labourers or the children growing up in poverty. They are the students who are bullied at your school.

Every one of them has a voice that needs to be heard. Take a silent stand so they can speak out.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Sorry about the CAPTCHA folks. I'm getting too much spam again!!

Thank you for taking the time to comment! I read every one that I receive and I appreciate your thoughts.