Thursday, April 3, 2014

Thursday Thirteen (37)


Thursday Thirteen is a weekly meme with a simple theme: each Thursday you blog a list of 13 things. What kind of things? Any kind! Just come up with a list theme and run with it.
*All of my lists are in no particular order.*
 

Unconventional Fairytales


1. Brightly Woven by Alexandra Bracken

2. Ice by Sarah Beth Durst

3. Eyes Like Stars by Lisa Mantchev

4. Nameless by Lili St. Crow

5. The Near Witch by Victoria Schwab

6. Lair of the Lion by Christine Feehan

7. Darker Still by Leanna Renee Hieber

8. Ash by Malinda Lo

9. Everlasting by Angie Frazier

10. Dust City by Robert Paul Weston

11. Sisters Red by Jackson Pearce

12. Once Every Never by Lesley Livingston

13. Beastly by Alex Flinn


2 comments:

  1. I've read Sister's Red quite a while back, I never went onto the others. I liked their covers . I enjoyed it. I have Nameless here to read :D Great list!

    Mich

    ReplyDelete
  2. Have you read "The Ordinary Princess" by M.M. Kaye?

    Good stuff. She's got 11 beautiful, tall, svelte, blonde, perfect-skinned sisters and her fairy godmother bestows upon her the gift of....ordinariness.

    Freckles erupt immediately across her nose, and the kingdom reacts in horror.

    ReplyDelete

Sorry about the CAPTCHA folks. I'm getting too much spam again!!

Thank you for taking the time to comment! I read every one that I receive and I appreciate your thoughts.