Friday, April 25, 2014

Forgotten Fridays (89)

I invite and welcome anyone interested to post their own Forgotten Friday and join in the fun! I feature a book that I have read and have forgotten how much I enjoyed it. Some books might recent reads and some might be older reads, but I hope this helps these (sometimes forgotten) books earn a spot on your own TBR pile!

Texans at Heart by Diana Palmer
First Published: March 2003
Goodreads 

Three novels proving these men are bold enough to be true Texans! 

Diana Palmer is known for her Long, Tall Texan heroes and the innocent spitfires who are more than a match for them. Here are three stories that show just why she is one of North America's most beloved romance writers . . .

Sutton's Way:
Amanda was in hiding -- and Sutton had secrets of his own. How could they resist one another?

Ethan:
He was too sophisticated, too big, too . . . everything for Arabella. But she wasn't going to let that stop her!

Connal:
He'd loved and lost before, and swore never to risk marriage again. Yet on one impulsive night he became Penelope's husband . . .

No comments:

Post a Comment

Sorry about the CAPTCHA folks. I'm getting too much spam again!!

Thank you for taking the time to comment! I read every one that I receive and I appreciate your thoughts.