Thursday, November 18, 2010
Life Is Good Award
I’d like to thank Bella from Beguile Thy Sorrow... for passing this lovely award on to me!
Here is what they've asked after receiving this Award:
1. Thank and Link back to the person that gave this award.
2. Answer the survey questions mentioned below.
3. Pass it on to another 15 Blogs that are fairly new and interesting to you.
4. Contact the bloggers so they know they've been chosen.
This is a great refreshing idea that will be useful and fun for blogs mentioned and blogs just beginning. The questions are a neat way to find out more about fellow blogs and discover their likes and dislikes. So without further adieu, let's continue the ongoing extravaganza!
1. If you blog anonymously are you happy doing it that way? If you are not anonymous do you wish you had started out anonymously so you could be anonymous now?
No, I like the way my blog is. I find it more personal when I am reaching out to other Bloggers.
2. Describe one incident that shows your inner stubborn side:
Umm…I am major-league stubborn. It might be easier to ask me to describe an incident when I WASN’T stubborn!
3. What do you see when you really look at yourself in the mirror?
4. What is your favorite summer cold drink?
Iced Green Tea.
5. When you take time for yourself, what do you do?
6. Is there something you still want to accomplish in your life? What is it?
Yes, I would like to see one of my photographs in National Geographic (so NOT going to happen, but I can keep dreaming!).
7. When you attended school, were you the class clown, the overachiever, the shy person, or always ditching?
I was DEFINITELY the shy person!
8. If you close your eyes and want to visualize a very poignant moment of your life what would you see?
The birth of my first son. We had to do an emergency C-Section and he was born 6 weeks early, 3 lbs 15oz. Luckily he was perfectly healthy and just needed to gain some weight before we could bring him home.
9. Is it easy for you to share your true self in your blog or are you more comfortable writing posts about other people or events?
I don’t very often blog about myself, so I guess I’m more comfortable with the latter.
And in no particular order, I’m passing this award on to:
Not Your Fairy Tale
Ms. Martin Teaches Media
Just Your Typical Book Blog
JoJo's Book Corner
A Great Book Is The Cheapest Vacation
Jessica Rabbit's Corner
The Book Vixen