Monday, November 15, 2010

It's Monday, What Are You Reading? (25)


This is a fun weekly meme hosted by One Persons Journey Through a World of Books.


Books read last week:
A Stockingful of Joy by Hannah Howell
Little Red and the Wolf by Alison Paige
Once A Witch by Carolyn MacCullough
Dreaming Anastasia by Joy Preble




The book I'm reading now:
If Angels Burn by Lynn Viehl:
Alexandra Keller is Chicago's most brilliant reconstructive surgeon. Michael Cyprien is New Orleans' most reclusive millionaire-and in desperate need of Dr. Keller's skills. In the heart of the Garden District, Alex encounters the extraordinary Cyprien, uncovering a love Alex is willing to embrace, even if she must sacrifice her heart and soul to do so.





Books that spark my interest this week:
The Demon In Me by Michelle Rowen
Trance by Linda Gerber
Ghostgirl by Tonya Hurley



1 comment:

  1. Your post reminded me of when I used to read Hannah Howell - I kind of want to read another one of her books now, even though I rarely read romance anymore.

    Little Red and the Wolf looks good, too.

    Have a great reading week.

    ReplyDelete

Sorry about the CAPTCHA folks. I'm getting too much spam again!!

Thank you for taking the time to comment! I read every one that I receive and I appreciate your thoughts.