Saturday, October 23, 2010
Meet Us At The Crossroads Tour Day 8: Angie Frazier
1. What inspired you to write Camille 's character?
I wanted to write a character that was so far from myself and anything I had ever experienced. I really wanted a challenge, and Camille gave that to me.
2. What was the first book you read that made you fall in love with reading (past or present writer)?
Oh wow, that is a hard one. But if I think back far enough, I believe it was the Laura Ingalls Wilder Little House on the Prairie books.
3. What paranormal author are you currently addicted to?
4. What band or artist currently tops your play list?
The All American Rejects are taking up a lot of space on my iPod at the moment.
5. Do you have any projects you are currently working on that you are able to share? And can you give us a little teaser?
Yes! The second Suzanna Snow mystery (out in 2012) is the next book in my middle grade series. We meet Suzanna Snow once again, and this time she is in Boston trying to solve a string of warehouse blazes that have been destroying priceless works of art, and also trying to figure out who the heck the strange man following her around Boston is. I’m also working on a new YA that I am very excited about. I can’t share anything official on that since it’s a new project, but it’s a dark paranormal historical (with romance, of course!).
HOW THE TOUR WORKS:
Each day of The Crossroads Tour, a new research question will be revealed on The Crossroad Blog Tour main page, and each day the answer to that question will be found within one of the 16 different blog posts by Crossroads Tour authors. Your job is to get the question, read the blog posts, and collect all 16 answers by the end of the tour, on Halloween.