Thursday, October 21, 2010
Meet Us At The Crossroads Tour Day 6: Stacey Kade
1. What inspired you to write Alona 's character?
I read a quote from Jane Austen somewhere along the way. She was talking about Emma and she said something like, “Everyone likes to see the pretty girl fall.” And that’s what I wanted to do!
2. What was the first book you read that made you fall in love with reading (past or present writer)?
Oh, I’ve been reading for as long as I can remember. My mom says it was Little House on the Prairie that I first loved. :-)
3. What paranormal author are you currently addicted to?
I am on pins and needles waiting for the next Karen Marie Moning Fever book, Shadowfever. And I’ve been counting down the days until Alpha by Rachel Vincent is released!
4. What band or artist currently tops your play list?
Ke$ha. I can’t help it. Her songs are just so catchy and upbeat.
5. Do you have any projects you are currently working on that you are able to share? And can you give us a little teaser?
I’m working on the third book in the G&G series right now. I can’t really share anything about that one, but I can tell you that in Queen of the Dead, the second book in the series (due out in June 2011), some pretty big changes are coming for Will and Alona. There’s also way more kissing, for those who are interested. :-)
HOW THE TOUR WORKS:
Each day of The Crossroads Tour, a new research question will be revealed on The Crossroad Blog Tour main page, and each day the answer to that question will be found within one of the 16 different blog posts by Crossroads Tour authors. Your job is to get the question, read the blog posts, and collect all 16 answers by the end of the tour, on Halloween.