Thursday, October 31, 2013

Thursday Thirteen (20)


Thursday Thirteen is a weekly meme with a simple theme: each Thursday you blog a list of 13 things. What kind of things? Any kind! Just come up with a list theme and run with it.
*All of my lists are in no particular order.*

Creepy and Spine-Tingling Books I’ve Read



1. Choker by Elizabeth Woods

2. Cryer’s Cross by Lisa McMann 

3. Graveminder by Melissa Marr

4. The Marbury Lens by Andrew Smith

5. Sisters Red by Jackson Pearce

6. The Forest of Hands and Teeth by Carrie Ryan

7. Jurassic Park by Michael Crichton

8. Amy Girl by Bari Wood

9. The Body Finder by Kimberly Derting

10. Tantalize by Cynthia Leitich Smith

11. Girl, Stolen by April Henry

12. The Immortal by Christopher Pike 

13. Any of the Goosebumps books by R.L. Stine



3 comments:

  1. I think the only one I've even heard of is number 7. My Halloween T13

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great list! I think the scariest book I've ever read is Cujo MESSED. ME. UP. LOL. Happy Halloween!

    ReplyDelete

Sorry about the CAPTCHA folks. I'm getting too much spam again!!

Thank you for taking the time to comment! I read every one that I receive and I appreciate your thoughts.