Thursday, October 10, 2013

Thursday Thirteen (18)


Thursday Thirteen is a weekly meme with a simple theme: each Thursday you blog a list of 13 things. What kind of things? Any kind! Just come up with a list theme and run with it.
*All of my lists are in no particular order.*

Series I’ve Started But May Never Finish

1. House of Night by P.C. Cast

2. Delcroix Academy by Inara Scott

3. Caster Chronicles by Kami Garcia and Margaret Stohl

4. Chronicles of Nick by Sherrilyn Kenyon

5. Personal Demons by Lisa Desrochers

6. Accidentally Friends by Dakota Cassidy

7. Fairytale Retellings by Jackson Pearce

8. Faerie Path by Allan Frewin Jones

9. Intertwined by Gena Showalter

10. Sons of Destiny by Jean Johnson

11. Cal Leandros by Rob Thurman

12. Cotton Malone by Steve Berry

13. Myth and Magic by Keri Arthur


3 comments:

  1. I haven't read a single one of these series, although I've read several of the authors. You obviously enjoy paranormal/urban fantasy :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I sense another fantasy reader! I've not read any of these, I fear. But they look interesting.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Have not read any of these, though I've at least heard of a few. My T13

    ReplyDelete

Sorry about the CAPTCHA folks. I'm getting too much spam again!!

Thank you for taking the time to comment! I read every one that I receive and I appreciate your thoughts.