Monday, May 27, 2013

It's Monday, What Are You Reading? (144)



Books I read last week:
Blood Pact by Tanya Huff


The book I’m reading now:
The Unseen (Volume 2):
Too many deaths, too many terrifying visions and sleepless nights have taken their toll on Lucy Dennison. She wonders if she can trust anyone or anything anymore - even her own mind. Lucy knows there must be something, somewhere that can tell her why she was chosen to receive the terrible visions, why she feels the sinister presence all around her. As Lucy searches desperately for answers, she knows time is running out. Too many people have disappeared - or worse - and the constant feeling of being surrounded by something truly evil grows stronger each night. Can Lucy defeat the evil in time?


Books that spark my interest this week:
Paper Valentine by Brenna Yovanoff
Teeth by Hannah Moskowitz

No comments:

Post a Comment

Sorry about the CAPTCHA folks. I'm getting too much spam again!!

Thank you for taking the time to comment! I read every one that I receive and I appreciate your thoughts.