Monday, May 6, 2013

It's Monday, What Are You Reading? (141)



Books I read last week:
And Then I Found You by Patti Callahan Henry
Of Poseidon by Anna Banks
Dead To You by Lisa McMann
Edge of Oblivion by J.T. Gessinger


The book I’m reading now:
The Unseen:
Out walking alone one rainy night, Lucy becomes convinced that someone - or something - is following her. Spooked, she ducks into a cemetery to try and lose her stalker. Panicking in the darkness, she slips and stumbles into an open grave - only to discover she is not alone in there. She manages to escape, but soon begins having terrifying visions and dreams - and she still can't shake the feeling of an unseen presence, always watching, waiting... Who was the girl in the grave? And what did she do to Lucy?


Books that spark my interest this week:
Born at Midnight by C.C. Hunter
Moon Awakening by Lucy Monroe


No comments:

Post a Comment

Sorry about the CAPTCHA folks. I'm getting too much spam again!!

Thank you for taking the time to comment! I read every one that I receive and I appreciate your thoughts.