Monday, January 14, 2013

It's Monday, What Are You Reading? (130)



I’M BACK! :D

Books I read last week:
The Vampire Stalker by Allison Van Diepen
Don’t Cry For Me by Sharon Sala
Personal Demons by Lisa Desrochers
Just Listen by Sarah Dessen
Bloody Valentine by Melissa de la Cruz


The book I’m reading now:
Maggie’s Dad:
Hot-tempered rancher Powell Long had once stolen Antonia Hayes's heart. But small-town lies tore their young love apart, forcing Antonia to flee. Years later, she returned to find Powell raising a daughter alone. Fatherhood hadn't tempered his wild side, or his desire for the one woman he'd always wanted - Antonia. Not even her pride could make her ignore the eager pull of her heartstrings. And taking a chance at a future family with Powell was simply too irresistible...

Books that spark my interest this week:
Blood Bath & Beyond by Michelle Rowen
How to Flirt with a Naked Werewolf by Molly Harper



No comments:

Post a Comment

Sorry about the CAPTCHA folks. I'm getting too much spam again!!

Thank you for taking the time to comment! I read every one that I receive and I appreciate your thoughts.