Sunday, January 1, 2012

Month In Review: December






Books I read and their "Dragon Hearts of Love" rating:
(For reviews, please go to "Books Read in 2011")


1. Darling Enemy by Diana Palmer 3
I have read this same story-line by Diana before, the young female character is a model and the hero thinks she has loose morals. The romance was sweet though.

2. My Life Undecided by Jessica Brody 4
A cute story, filled with humor and cute romance. There are also some real-life issues that Jessica touched upon and they were handled wonderfully.

3. Bloodlust by Michelle Rowen 5
The second in this two-book series, and it finished just as powerfully as it began. I loved the characters and enjoyed this thrill-ride from beginning to end.

4. Juniper Crescent by Tony Graff 3
An interesting take on the wonders of medical science. I really only enjoyed the main character, Oksanya, the rest felt like they were just there to take up space.

5. True Blue by Diana Palmer 3
Filled with a lot of information not really relevant to the story, but if you can get past all that, the hero and heroine were a perfect match and the romantic tension was hot.

6. Hotter After Midnight by Cynthia Eden 4
This book caught me completely by surprise, I really enjoyed each and every character and am looking forward to reading more from this author.

7. September Morning by Diana Palmer 3
This might have gotten a higher rating from me if not for the initial love-making scenes. The 'hero' blames the heroine for making him all hot-and-bothered, when she is obviously an innocent virgin who has no understanding of men.

8. Beautiful Creatures by Kami Garcia and Margaret Stohl 4
Although there were times that I was utterly bored, I really did enjoy this story and the characters. I'm looking forward to reading the next in the series.

9. Mad About the Boy by Suzan Battah 4
My final book of 2011! It was a real down-to-earth romance with realistic problems and a guy that is so swoon-worthy he almost makes me jealous of the heroine.



Author Visit:
J.A. Saare



1 comment:

Sorry about the CAPTCHA folks. I'm getting too much spam again!!

Thank you for taking the time to comment! I read every one that I receive and I appreciate your thoughts.