Wednesday, February 9, 2011

My Book Boyfriend (4)


My Book Boyfriend is a weekly meme hosted by Missie of The Unread Reader, in which we swoon over boys in books!
(I--as in me, Amy--don't like to use commercial photos, I like to use the authors' descriptions and my imagination.)



Dillon Savich
Book: The Maze by Catherine Coulter
Series: FBI Thrillers

He's dark and muscular, standing at six-two. With dark dreamy eyes as some would say, only they would be wrong, there is nothing soft about this guy -- unless it has something to do with the woman he loves. He has a talent for singing with a flair for country-and-western. Savich is the head of the Criminal Apprehension Unit in the FBI, creator of software programs to stop and apprehend criminals, and his sharp mind rarely misses anything. Proficient in martial arts; he is not someone you want to meet should you be on the opposite side of the law.






Quotes:

He was slick with sweat, his dark hair plastered to his head. He looked good. Actually, he looked better than good; he looked beautiful. Then she saw him glance over at a clock, do two more pulldowns, then release the bar and slowly stand up. He turned, saw her immediately, and waved. Seeing him from the front made her realize that she hadn't seen any male as a man in a very long time. She let herself appreciate the clean definition of his muscles, the smooth contours of sinew, then set him away from her, back into his proper role.

"If you only knew," he said, and plowed his fingers through his hair. "I had you call me every night from Boston because I was afraid you'd get yourself into trouble."



3 comments:

  1. Amy!

    Well, then just call me a law abiding citizen! :P

    Awe, Dillon sounds too cute with his fierce protective instincts! Nice choice.

    ReplyDelete
  2. He sounds gorgeous. I love that first quote. I need to get my hands on this book :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I definitely enjoying every little bit of it. It is a great website and nice share. I want to thank you. Good job! You guys do a great blog, and have some great contents. Keep up the good work. Mm genre

    ReplyDelete

Sorry about the CAPTCHA folks. I'm getting too much spam again!!

Thank you for taking the time to comment! I read every one that I receive and I appreciate your thoughts.