Sunday, February 6, 2011

In My Mailbox (42)



In My Mailbox is hosted by The Story Siren.





Shadow Touch by Marjorie M. Liu (re-release with new cover)
Archangel's Consort (which apparently I got last week and totally forgot about it!)
The Iron Queen by Julie Kagawa
Kiss of Life by Daniel Waters
You Dropped A Blonde On Me by Dakota Cassidy
Cryer's Cross by Lisa McMann
Everlasting by Angie Frazier
Choker by Elizabeth Woods

As I told you all previously, I am purchasing all of Marjorie's Dirk & Steele books with the new covers, and although I love the old cover, I think I am partial to the new one...LOL:

Old:


New:



3 comments:

Sorry about the CAPTCHA folks. I'm getting too much spam again!!

Thank you for taking the time to comment! I read every one that I receive and I appreciate your thoughts.