Wednesday, June 9, 2010

Wednesday Random Recommendation...(9)



Jewels of the Sun:
With her life in turmoil after a failed marriage and growing disappointment over her career, Jude Murray sets off on a journey to Ireland. To her grandmother's cottage on a faerie hill in Ardmore. There she hopes she will be able to find herself again.

But the mystic charm of Ardmore grows on Jude - as does the handsome and kind pub owner, Aidan Gallagher. She soon finds herself caught up in the charm and fantasy of the land and people around her, challenging her beliefs and all that she thought she wanted out of life.


Jewels of the Sun is the first in the Gallaghers of Ardmore trilogy by Nora Roberts. These stories will warm your heart and with Nora's storytelling, make you feel that you are right there visiting the green hills of Ireland.



I invite and welcome anyone interested in participating to post their own "Random Recommendation" (original post) on their blog (and include a link back to this blog) and join in the fun! Some books might not be very recent reads, but I hope that just helps these (sometimes forgotten) books earn a spot on your own bookshelf!


2 comments:

  1. I loved this Trilogy, the Gallagher's warmed my heart.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Like all Nora Roberts series books about different family members the Gallaghers trilogy was very heart rending and at the same time so poignant. I still have the 3-1 hardback copy I got years ago!! I am glad you picked this one today and mine is here:

    http://jacaburintexas.blogspot.com/2010/06/wednesday-random-recommendation5.html

    I made it over earlier but your post was not up yet so am here 8 or 10 hours later...
    jackie b central texas

    ReplyDelete

Sorry about the CAPTCHA folks. I'm getting too much spam again!!

Thank you for taking the time to comment! I read every one that I receive and I appreciate your thoughts.