Monday, February 15, 2010

Gena Showalter's Lords of the Underworld



The Darkest Night:
All her life, Ashlyn Darrow has been tormented by voices from the past. To end the nightmare, she has come to Budapest seeking help from men rumored to have supernatural abilities, not knowing she'll be swept into the arms of Maddox, their most dangerous member -- a man trapped in a hell of his own.
Neither can resist the instant hunger than calms their torments . . . and ignites an irresistible passion. But every heated touch and burning kiss will edge them closer to destruction -- and a soul-shattering test of love . . .


"I never liked how one curious female was blamed for the world’s misery. So I decided to rewrite the myth and blame men." Gena Showalter.

The Lords are immortal warriors who stole and opened Pandora’s box, allowing the evil demons inside to escape. Now, as punishment, they house those demons within themselves. These dark and seductive men make it difficult to resist Gena's LOTU books, I simply can't get enough of them and in May 2010 we won't be disappointed with Into the Dark, a compilation of all of the e-books plus some Lords bonus material. Following that in June 2010 will be The Darkest Passion, Aeron's story. And as we simply cannot get enough of her books, Gena - the incredible and talented writer that she is has The Darkest Lie (Gideon's story) coming out in July 2010! Three books I know are going to be just incredible, my greedy hands are itching already to pull them off the shelf and bring them home with me!





No comments:

Post a Comment

Sorry about the CAPTCHA folks. I'm getting too much spam again!!

Thank you for taking the time to comment! I read every one that I receive and I appreciate your thoughts.