Monday, February 22, 2010

ALPHA


I know I'm a little late in posting the new ALPHA cover, but I just had to add it to my own blog because it is so AMAZING!

"Alpha is the sixth and final Shifters book. The culmination of everything Faythe and I have been working for in the Shifters universe. All the plot lines will be tied up. All the decisions will be made. No one will remain unchanged. Not everyone will survive. It's gonna be one hell of a ride." Rachel Vincent.

I can't wait to get my hands on this book! Alas...I have to wait until October 2010! Crazy...I'm going to go crazy waiting to see what happens with Faythe and the rest of the Pride!

Full cover is posted over on The Pride.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Sorry about the CAPTCHA folks. I'm getting too much spam again!!

Thank you for taking the time to comment! I read every one that I receive and I appreciate your thoughts.