Friday, November 23, 2012

Forgotten Fridays (38)

I invite and welcome anyone interested to post their own Forgotten Friday and join in the fun! I feature a book that I have read and have forgotten how much I enjoyed it. Some books might recent reads and some might be older reads, but I hope this helps these (sometimes forgotten) books earn a spot on your own TBR pile!


The Iron Queen by Julie Kagawa
First Published: January 2011
Series: The Iron Fey
My Review 
goodreads

My name is Meghan Chase.

I thought it was over. That my time with the fey, the impossible choices I had to make, the sacrifices of those I loved, was behind me. But a storm is approaching, an army of Iron fey that will drag me back, kicking and screaming. Drag me away from the banished prince who's sworn to stand by my side. Drag me into the core of conflict so powerful, I'm not sure anyone can survive it.

This time, there will be no turning back.




1 comment:

  1. I came across a book recently that I read a very long time ago and enjoyed very much. It was written by Mary Brown and was called Pigs Don't Fly. After I read it, I realized it was really the second in a series, but even so, it's still a book that you can read on it's own. The first is The Unlikely Ones, then Pigs don't Fly, and then Master of Many Treasures and later there was a fourth book - Dragon's Eg. There are a few others listed, but they're complilations of the first three, or omnibuses. Interesting fairytale with a tiny unicorn, a seeming pig with wings and an unassuming woman who turns into a hero of sorts. Great books.

    ReplyDelete

Sorry about the CAPTCHA folks. I'm getting too much spam again!!

Thank you for taking the time to comment! I read every one that I receive and I appreciate your thoughts.